Installation and maintenance of pneumatic ball valves
1) remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end and rinse and clean the valve when it is fully open.
2) before installation, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent vibration caused by transportation from affecting the performance), and can be installed online after passing the standard (wiring according to the electric actuator circuit diagram).
3) before connecting to the pipe, wash and clean the remaining impurities in the pipe (these substances may damage the seat and ball).
4) during the installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as the lifting point to avoid damaging the actuator and its accessories. .
5) this type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6) the pipeline near the installation point should not be droped or bear external forces. The deviation of the pipeline can be eliminated by using pipe bracket or support.
7) after connecting with the pipe, please use the specified torque to cross-lock the flange connection bolts.
4. Operation and use
1) confirm that the pipeline and valve have been washed before operation.
2) the operation of the valve is completed by driving the stem to rotate according to the input signal of the actuator: when the valve is rotated forward for 1/4 turn (90°), the valve will be shut off. The valve opens when reverse rotating 1/4 turn (90°).
3) when the direction indicating arrow of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is in the open state; When the arrow is perpendicular to the line, the valve is closed.
Having a long service life and a maintenance-free period will depend on the following factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature/pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data